You never lose your control when you are planning a Wedding with Citi Pride Garden Wedding Planning. Our wedding planning is totally focused on the key issues of wedding like making arrangements, budget controlling, deciding upon the timetable etc. This wedding tool basically helps you making the wedding less complicated and helps you in keeping total track on various ceremonial events of the wedding.
Even if you are not arranging the wedding with us, the Wedding Planning Tool is provided to you absolutely free. What you need to do is simply fill-up the form given below.
Planning For Wedding
1) Wedding Planner
3) Guest List
4) To Do List
5) Wedding Pages
Plan your wedding using the Exotic Indian Wedding Planner, which helps you keep trail of all the functions and ceremonies, their dates, venues and allied requirements. Wedding planning reduces the tension and makes it a hassle free event. The wedding planner organize everything step-wise, like if you want to see a date wise list of your functions and ceremonies, go to the Calendar.
- Helps in choosing the venue.
- Arranges for wedding themes, Mehendi artists.
- Looks after the shopping for wedding trousseau for both bride and groom. And for the costume jewelry .
- Gives personal suggestions regarding light and floral decorations, dance and entertainment and vast cuisine options.
- Personally arranges for accommodation and transportation for the guests etc.
- Render innovative ideas to make the special day of life the memorable one.
While preparing the guest list the Wedding Planning Tool keeps a track on all the guests, the functions they are invited for and finally send them the Invitation Cards as per the guest list. The guest list is prepared with the name of the function they are attending. Things are getting more hi-tech these days so people are mostly opting for invitations via e-mails rather than doing it manually, which is actually time consuming. The invitations for the close relatives are must, which include Uncle, Aunt, Nephew Niece, Grand Parents etc.
|Sangeet / Haldi