Flowers constitute a subtle element that sets the tone and style for the wedding ceremony as well as the reception. Used for decoration as well as for all ceremonies, for garlands as well as for showering blessings, flowers form an integral part of any wedding. The choice of flowers and the floral arrangements at the wedding are determined by a number of factors. The season, the flowers that are most easily available and those that conform to the overall ambience of a wedding are the most important variables.
To help you in finalizing and implementing your wishes Citi Pride Garden would :
• Find a reliable florist within your budget.
• Offer suggestions on floral decor - which flowers to use, how many - after an onsite evaluation of the venue(s).
• Coordinate and supervise the decor.
To enable you to gauge the quantities and the kind of flowers you will need, run through the list we have provided and let us know your requirements in the enquiry form provided at the end of the section.
Decor at home :
• Bride's House • Groom's House • Welcome Gates
Decor at the venue :
• Center piece and fillers for the hall
• Floral rangoli
• Banquet tables
• Guest tables
• Dessert table, gift table,
• Cake table and the bar
• Ladies room
• Petals to shower on the bridal couple
• Petals to shower on the guests
• Gajras for the guests
• Boutonnieres for the guests
• Rose buds and floral posies for the guests
The Citi Pride Garden Special Offer Preserve your memories of this special day. Citi Pride Garden takes your jaimala apart, petal by petal, and preserves it by a special technique. The garland will then be recreated and as per your choice can be mounted on handmade fabric and framed before being sent to you. Or else, it can be sent to you in a box.